I’m sharing an investing formula for any small business owner who has big ambitions and is dedicated to growing their brand in the next 12 months. I break down the different buckets you should set up in order to intentionally support your goals of getting to the next level. I also describe some real world examples of what’s possible for each budget and explain how to apply this template to whatever your projected revenue is for next year.
Episode Timeline & Discussion Questions:
(1:13) Welcome back to The Chris Harder Show. Today, Chris is sharing his formula for investing revenue back in business growth.
(1:28) Text DAILY to 310-421-0416 to get on Chris’s daily text list.
(2:49) Chris stresses the importance of having a real financial plan to direct your revenue.
(5:06) Chris explains the difference between business revenue and your personal paycheck.
(6:48) Chris breaks down the four areas that you should invest in: personal development, team, marketing, and emergency fund.
(11:31) Chris shares what this formula looks like for a business that brings in $200,000/year.
(16:20) Chris explores what the different budgets look like for bigger businesses.
(18:50) Learn more about the 2023 Elite Mastermind at chrisharder.me/mastermind.
(21:07) Chris asks listeners to share the podcast and leave a 5-star review.
the second most
important place for
you to invest your
revenue is in good
people who will help
you build your dream
machine. You can't
get there without
investing in them.
You’re Going To Hear About:
- The #1 financial mistake I see with “accidental entrepreneurs”
- Why I believe 60% to 65% of your revenue should be dedicated towards growing your business
- The thought process behind earmarking 20% of your revenue for marketing & PR
- Reimagining the traditional hiring and team building model
- Just a few spots left in the 2023 Elite Mastermind! Check out more information at chrisharder.me/mastermind.
- Text DAILY to 310-421-0416 to get daily Money Mantras or Business Perspective messages to boost your day.