We all have a subconscious bias that we carry from our backgrounds and life experiences. We might believe that something is totally unbiased and true, but the reality is that there’s a lot of influence behind-the-scenes that we’re not aware of, and it can influence big decisions you make that will affect your own life. To keep you aware of accidental bias, I’m sharing two examples of where I’ve seen accidental bias come into play recently. I get into what you should be looking for in your financial advisors and debunk a myth about renting vs. buying that I saw on a realtor’s viral TikTok video. When it comes to taking advice from people, like my dad always said, follow the money.
( 1:05 ) Welcome back to The Chris Harder Show.
( 2:01 ) Chris introduces the topic of today’s episode: recognizing bias in advice.
( 2:41 ) Chris explains why it’s best to go with a fiduciary financial advisor.
( 4:32 ) Chris shares a TikTok he saw on a relator’s page about buying vs. renting.
( 5:47 ) Chris summarizes the episode.
( 6:25 ) Text DAILY to 310-421-0416 to get daily Money Mantras or Business Perspective messages.
( 6:52 ) Chris asks listeners to share the podcast and leave a 5-star review.
Follow the money,
because you can
usually find out
where their advice
is originally coming from.
You’re Going To Hear About:
- How to figure out if someone is dishing out biased advice
- Why you should always go with a fiduciary financial advisor
- Where I see many realtor’s accidental bias come into play
- How to become a leaner, meaner, better decision maker
- Text DAILY to 310-421-0416 to get daily Money Mantras or Business Perspective messages to boost your day.