If you want to double your reach and earnings, you need to double your audience. I’m sharing how to do that fast and for free so that you don’t fall into the trap of setting goals that are bigger than what your audience can provide you. I explain my approach to doing podcast tours and teaching in front of other people’s groups. I also get into why it’s so important to collaborate with your peers on text and email lists and how to make the most out of your podcast by trading bumpers or episodes with other like-minded hosts.
( 1:09 ) Welcome back to The Chris Harder Show.
( 1:19 ) Chris says, “You have an audience problem, and I’m going to tell you some really cool, free ways to fix it.”
( 3:54 ) Chris says, “A rule of thumb: if you double your goals, you have to double the audience.”
( 4:20 ) The first thing you can do is put yourself on a podcast tour.
( 7:42 ) The second thing you can do is teach in other people’s groups.
( 8:40 ) The third thing you can do is collaborate with your peers on text list and email opt-in shout outs.
( 10:35 ) The fourth thing you can do is trade bumpers or episodes on your peers podcasts if you have a podcast.
( 13:11 ) Listeners can check out joinbeonline.com to learn more about how to solve their audience problem, and more.
( 14:08 ) Chris asks listeners to share the podcast and leave a 5-star review.
A rule of thumb:
if you double
you have to double
You’re Going To Hear About:
- The audience growth problem that I see with so many entrepreneurs, regardless of what stage of business they’re in
- How to get your message out to 20,000 people per week
- The trend that I see with my audience numbers after I speak at other people’s events
- Examples of how to create a win-win situation by teaming up with other people who have text and email opt-ins
- What it looks like to trade podcast bumpers or episodes
- Check out joinbeonline.com to learn more about our new course!
- Text DAILY to 310-421-0416 to get daily Money Mantras or Business Perspective messages to boost your day.